Guest Post Submissions
The Homeschool Method appreciates the submission of guest posts for review.
Guest Post Submissions Guidelines
- Guest posts of 400-1200 words on subjects relating to homeschooling will be happily accepted for consideration.
- Every submission must be unique. No plagiarism allowed.
- Submissions should be grammatically correct and have readable sentence structure and organization.
- All submissions that make references to facts should be justifiable.
- Offensive content, profane language, inappropriate pictures, etc will be rejected every time.
- We do not allow political posts because they relate directly to an election. Teaching about politics and government is fine but it has to be objective.
- We reserve the right to decline a publication for submission. We also reserve the right to remove previously published posts.
All guest posts must include a bio, which can contain one link back to your blog or website. Guest posts can include up to 3 backlinks (do-follow) to your site. Affiliate links are not permitted in guest post submissions.
Please send all submissions either directly by email, as a Microsoft Word attachment, or as a Google Drive link to email@example.com.
The Homeschool Method will notify you no later than 30 days following submission if your post has been accepted for publication on our site.
Do you have a free printable to share with other homeschooling families? You can submit free printables too!